2013 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
- Learn how to use Service-Learning to implement the Common Core and 21st Century Skills
- Discover online and community resources to support Service-Learning initiatives and activities
- Hear from experts with practical advice to help you get started and navigate obstacles.
- Understand the long-term benefits of Service-Learning for students, teachers, schools and communities.
- Connect with like-minded New Jersey educators to “Build Our Future” through Service-Learning.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 – 8:15AM to 3:15PM
Kean University, STEM Building, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? K-12 Educators including...Teachers, Administrators, Counselors, Faculty Advisors, Curriculum Coordinators, Campus Ministers, and Club Moderators. Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation for six credit hours of professional development.
For More Information Visit: http://www.sianj.com/service-learning.html