Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shopping for a Cause

While shopping online this holiday season, you can help the Volunteer Center with every purchase. Through igive.com, a percentage of every purchase you make will go to the Volunteer Center, or another charity of your choice. There are over 600 stores to shop from, including favorites like Target, Barnes & Noble, Gap and much more. Just go to igive.com and enter "Volunteer Center of Bergen County" in the cause keyword search. It only takes a minute to register and $5 will be donated to the Volunteer Center right off the bat if you sign up and shop within 45 days. Please follow the directions on the iGive website to learn more about how you can help.

1 comment:

Tess Tomasi said...

Thanks, I'm trying to do my holiday shopping online so this is great! I also posted to my Facebook profile to let my friends know -tess.