- The "All WrappedUp" Holiday Giving Program, which brings holiday cheer to thousands of our needy neighbors during the holidays.
- Mentoring Youth, which trains and supervises mentors for hundreds of children who have suffered abuse, neglect or isolation.
- Mentoring Moms, which trains and supervises mentors for low-income mothers struggling to provide for their families.
- The Chore Service, in which volunteer handypersons perform minor home repairs to the elderly and disabled - free-of-charge, helping to keep them safe in their homes.
- Bergen LEADS, which trains the next generation of community leaders.
You can be confident that your charitable dollars are well spent when you invest them in the Volunteer Center of Bergen County. Please click here to give a tax-deductible donation now.
THANK YOU for your support, and Happy Holidays!