The Volunteer Center of Bergen County is now accepting Applications for the Bergen LEADS Class of 2016!
What is Bergen LEADS?
- 10-month learning and leadership program for adults
- Meets on the First Tuesday of every month, September 2014-June 2015
- Monthly day-long seminars on topics of critical and topical importance
- Classroom learning from experts and sector leaders
- Field trips and site visits to see leadership in action
- Leadership assessments and executive coaching
- Positive Leadership curriculum
- A network of 160 Bergen LEADS alumni
- A program of the Volunteer Center of Bergen County, headquartered in Hackensack
- FUN, FASCINATING AND FACT-FILLED!
"Bergen LEADS is the best adult "me time" that I can think of!"
- Bruce Silberman, CL14
What's in it for you?
- Meet leaders and decision makers
- Dissect issues, debate viewpoints and develop approaches to community problems.
- Discover and develop your leadership skills
- Learn to build and lead great teams
- Join a growing network of LEADers from every sector
- Discover your passion
- Get engaged in the dynamic community that is Bergen County
"You don't have time NOT to join Bergen LEADS.
You will meet people, learn ideas and enrich your life - guaranteed!"
- Mary Lyons Kim, CL14
How to apply?
- Go to bergenleads.org
- Complete the simple online application
- Submit by April 11, 2015
- Email email@example.com for further information.