“Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity a greater. “
Leading isn't easy in the best of times, but when times are tough, who and what you know just might determine how well you and your organization survive.
Bergen LEADS prepares local leaders to lead - in good times and bad. This exciting, experiential leadership program reveals the inner workings of Bergen County and provides the opportunity to interact with the people who make things happen.
We're looking for 30 talented leaders for the Bergen LEADS Class of 2013
Are you ready to LEAD?
Bergen LEADS is an eye-opening, year-long learning and leadership experience for adults who live or work in Bergen County
- Gain access to leaders and decision makers in every sector
- Join a diverse network of knowledgeable and proactive individuals
- Learn about critical issues including education, healthcare, environment, diversity, government and public safety
- Challenge your thinking and attitudes
- Discover and strengthen your leadership style
- Work to make positive change in Bergen County
We're looking for men and women who
- Have varying political, social and religious views
- Represent all professions and segments of our community
- Represent all racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
For more information, go to www.bergenleads.org.APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 13, 2012