Bergen LEADS alumni and class members are hosting several free, informational Open Houses for prospective applicants. Each session will give applicants the opportunity to speak with current students, alumni and program staff about the seminar year, curriculum, application process, tuition and financial assistance, and benefits to the participants. The events provide interested applicants the opportunity to find out about the program first-hand from the people that are directly involved with Bergen LEADS.
To date, nine Open Houses have been scheduled, including:
1) Thurs., Feb. 18, Meadowlands Regional Chamber in Rutherford, 8:15-10:00am
2) Thurs., Feb. 18, TD Bank in Ramsey, 11:30-1:00 pm
3) Tues., Feb. 23, Bergen Regional Medical Center in Paramus, 8:30-10:00am
4) Thurs., Feb. 25, Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, 8:30-10:00am
5) Wed., March 3, Matisse Chocolatier in Englewood, 6:30-8:00pm
6) Tues., March 9, Bergen Community College in Paramus, 6:30-8:00pm
7) Thurs., March 11, Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey in Paramus, 11:30am-1:00pm
8) Tues., March 16, Just D’sserts in Elmwood Park, 11:30am -1:00pm
9) Fri., March 19, Wells Fargo Private Bank in Paramus, 11:30am-1:00pm, Co-sponsored by the Hispanic Business Council Scholarship Foundation.
Bergen LEADS representatives will also be on hand at the Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce Monthly Membership Networking Meetings on Thursday, February 18 and Thursday, March 18 from 8:15 – 10:00 am in Rutherford. The Meadowlands Regional Chamber has generously made four $500 scholarships available to Chamber members.
Those interested in attending an Open House must pre-register. To register, contact Fanny Gomez at (201) 489-9454, x112 or e-mail email@example.com.